I have a variety of different software that I use. My software setup is based around web development, screen recording and video editing.
- Text Editor - VS Code
- Color Theme - raspberryCandy
- Terminal - iTerm2
- Gif Recording - Kap
- Screen Recording - iShowU Instant
- Video Editor - DaVinci Resolve
- MacBook Pro 13"
- Satechi USB-C multi-port hub
Editing PC - The DaVinci Resolver
The video camera I picked requires a lot of processing power. I decided to bite the bullet and build something that would work really well.
- CPU - Ryzen 5 3600
- GPU - MSI GTX1060 6GB
- RAM - 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 3200MHz
- Boot Drive - 500GB Samsung 970 Evo
- Scratch Disk - 1TB Samsung 860 Evo
- Case - Corsair 280x Micro-ATX
My monitor, keyboard and mouse work back and forth with both the laptop and my desktop. The Rode mic is an awesome addition to my setup and makes a huge difference.
- Monitor - LG 34" 21:9 Ultra-wide monitor - lg34um69g
- Keyboard - Keychron K2 Keyboard - Red Switches
- Mouse - Logitech MX Master 3
- Microphone - Rode NT-USB
I decided that this year that I will be making video content, both for development and also for a photography channel Inside Framelines.
- Camera - Blackmagic Design Pocket Cinema Camera 4k
- Lens - Panasonic 25mm f1.7
- Microphone - Rode VideoMic NTG
- Storage Media - Samsung T5 - 500GB